At Rehab Couture, we value your satisfaction and strive to provide the best possible service. Please review our refund and return policy carefully.
1. Final Sale
Due to the exclusivity and limited availability of some of our items, all sales are considered FINAL upon receipt of payment unless the fault lies with Rehab Couture. This means that ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE - NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. Returns and Store Credit
We accept returns within 7 days of the shipment received date. To initiate a return, please submit your request here https://rehabcouture.returnscenter.com/
Returns will automatically be issued as store credit, unless the return is caused by Rehab Couture
3. Return Conditions
• Returns must be received within 14 days from the shipment received date.
• Items being returned must be in new and unused condition in their original boxes or bags, including all original hang tags. Please do not use shoe boxes as the return shipping box, and ensure that shoe boxes are undamaged.
• Any returns received more than 7 days after the date of shipment received will be refused without exceptions.
• Store credit issued as part of the return can be used immediately and never expires.
4. Return Approval
Rehab Couture reserves the right to refuse a return/refund if the returned merchandise does not meet the standards of new or unused condition with original, undamaged boxes and hangtags or our return policy. If a return is not accepted, the order may be shipped back to the customer.
WHEN MAKING A RETURN
- Pack your merchandise securely in the original product packaging, if possible. Please note that all items must be returned in original condition (including all paperwork, parts & accessories) with tags attached.
- Return must be received within 5 business days of initiating return or it will be refused and sent back to customer
- Be sure to include your original invoice with your return. You may want to keep a copy for your records. If you can't send the invoice, just include your order number, billing name & address, and reason on a piece of paper with your return.
- Write “Reason for Return” on the back of your invoice.
- Keep the return tracking number for your return package to monitor delivery status. We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
5. Restocking Fee
If a return is not accepted and the customer does not wish to receive the returned item back, a restocking fee of 20% of the total cost of the order items may apply. This fee will be deducted from the refund total and issued in the form of a Store Credit.
6. Shipping Costs
Customers are responsible for covering the shipping costs to return items unless the return falls under the fault of Rehab Couture.
7. Non-Returnable Items
Please note that bodysuits, swimwear, and sale items are NOT eligible for return and are considered FINAL SALE.
Refunds will ONLY be processed in the original form of payment used on the initial order when a return falls under the fault of Rehab Couture. Please allow 5-10 business days for the credit to appear on your statement. We will process the refund within 5-7 business days once it is received by our Distribution Center.
9. Damaged or Defective Orders
In the case of damaged or defective orders, you may return them for a full refund or a replacement of the same style, which will be reshipped free of charge. Replacements are subject to availability.
10. Lost or Stolen Packages
Rehab Couture is NOT liable for any packages that may become lost in transit or stolen. Customers should contact USPS directly in the event of a lost or stolen return.
11. Unclaimed Packages
If you were not available to receive/sign for your package, you are responsible for contacting your local USPS to schedule re-delivery or pick up your shipment. Failure to do so may result in USPS returning the package to us. You will be responsible for any shipping costs associated with re-shipping your order.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or require further assistance at info@Rehabcouture.com
Thank you for choosing Rehab Couture!