**NO REFUNDS - NO EXCEPTIONS **
**EXCHANGES AND STORE CREDIT ONLY**
** ITEMS MARKED FINAL SALE OR ON SALE ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES**
RETURNS FOR EXCHANGE MUST MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS
- Merchandise must be returned within 5 business days of receipt.
- Merchandise must be unworn and unwashed. We cannot accept returns of items that have been damaged, worn, or soiled, and clothing tags must still be intact. Items must be in a condition suitable for resale.
- Merchandise must have all tags, including any hangtags attached.
- Any merchandise marked "Final Sale" cannot be returned.
- Non-returnable merchandise includes SALE products, formal gowns, swimwear, and bodysuits.
We reserve the right to refuse any exchange that does not meet our requirements including any signs of wear. The customer is responsible for shipping fees to send the order back to Rehab Couture. Shipping fees are not refundable.
Rehab Couture diligently inspects all items before shipping; therefore, damaged merchandise is extremely unlikely. Any returned items will be inspected for signs of wear or smoke, and in the event that the item does not match the original condition, the buyer will not qualify for an exchange.
Exchange Items are eligible for exchange in the same style, and different sizes while in stock. When and If an item is out of stock a store credit will be issued.
Store Credit is valid only at www.rehabcouture.com
RETURN PROCESSING TIME
Upon receipt of your package, your return for an exchange or store credit will be processed within 3-7 business days. You will be notified via email once your return has been processed.
WHEN MAKING A RETURN
- Pack your merchandise securely in the original product packaging, if possible. Please note that all items must be returned in original condition (including all paperwork, parts & accessories) with tags attached.
- Return must be received within 5 business days of initiating return or it will be refused and sent back to customer
- Be sure to include your original invoice with your return. You may want to keep a copy for your records. If you can't send the invoice, just include your order number, billing name & address, and reason on a piece of paper with your return.
- Write “Reason for Return” on the back of your invoice.
- Keep the return tracking number for your return package to monitor delivery status. We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.